When you are planning a funeral, there is no reason for you to stick with the custom traditions if they don’t match the needs of your family. Many people choose a viewing, funeral, and graveside service. But, there are other people in Perrysburg, OH who prefer to create a unique plan. Our funeral home provides all the services that you might need. Talk to our staff about cremations and other funeral services that will match the preferences of your family.
We believe that custom funeral services offer the best way to create the right experience for your family. This event is designed to give family and friends the opportunity to say their final goodbyes. So, we encourage you to customize the services based on the preferences and desires of your family.
If you are interested in learning more about funeral services and cremations, then we encourage you to schedule a consultation with us at Habegger Funeral Services. We are here to help with anything that you need!
Why Custom Funeral Services?
Why should you consider custom services instead of sticking with the traditional plan? There are several benefits available for your family. First, you can manage the costs of the funeral by choosing services that meet your needs. We are clear about the pricing. You can view these details here on our website to create a funeral plan that fits your budget.
Another benefit of custom funeral services is that you can plan a gathering that matches the unique needs of your family. We can incorporate family traditions, religious ceremonies, or Veterans services if required. Our goal is to ensure the best quality options for the funeral. So, we will work hard to ensure that you receive top-notch services from our team.
How Much Will You Pay for Funeral Services?
Most people expect to spend at least $10,000 or more when planning a funeral. These costs are standard in the industry. Unfortunately, these high expenses can put a financial burden on the family during this difficult time.
But, Habegger Funeral Services is dedicated to offering affordable funeral services without sacrificing the quality of the funeral. You can work with our team for a dignified funeral at 1/3 of the costs compared to our competitors. These lower prices don’t mean that you will receive low-quality service. Instead, you will see that we are dedicated to the satisfaction of our customers.
Funeral and Cremation Services
What services should you consider if you are planning a funeral or cremation? Here is an overview of some of the common elements that might be included in the plan:
• Viewing: An open-casket viewing is often planned so that family members can see the person one last time. But, there are instances where it might make sense to have a closed-casket visitation instead. This private, family meeting can be planned before a funeral or a cremation.
• Funeral: The main memorial or funeral is a larger gathering for both friends and family. We have facilities in our funeral home that can be used for the meeting. Or, you can plan a funeral in your home, a church, or any other location of your preference. We can support with setup, ushering, and creating a program to match your desires.
• Graveside Services: Before the casket or urn is placed in the ground, it is common to plan a family gathering around the grave. We can arrange the graveside services in any cemetery of your choice.
• Cremations: Do you want more flexibility with the final resting place? Instead of burying a casket in a cemetery, you might choose cremation. The ashes can be placed in an urn; then you can choose the location where the urn is kept. Some families place the urn in their home. Others prefer to scatter the ashes in a memorial garden or a destination location.
• Direct Burial: If you don’t want a funeral or viewing, then a direct burial is a good way to cut the fluff and simplify the process. These direct services are also available for cremations as well.
Here at Habegger Funeral Services, our goal is to minimize your stress. We will work hard to deliver the custom funeral plan that will best fit the needs of your family. You will see that we are dedicated to customer service, giving you the undivided attention that you deserve. Our low prices and quality services ensure that you will have a good experience working with our company.
If you need more details about funerals and cremations in Perrysburg, OH, then talk to us at Habegger Funeral Services. We have worked hard to build a solid reputation in the industry. Visit our funeral home at 2001 Consaul St, Toledo, OH 43605. Or, call if you have questions about the services that are offered. We are here to answer your questions and offer the assistance that you need: (419) 214-2622