Affordable, Dignified Services from a Leading Funeral Home in Toledo, OH
When you are facing the loss of a loved one, it can be a difficult thing to consider the added financial burden to pay for a traditional funeral service. At many funeral homes, these costs can add up to $10,000 or more for the family to have the services that are desired. Here at Habegger Funeral Services, we are working hard to provide affordable services in Toledo, OH. As you learn more about our company, you will see that we offer an innovative way to reduce these expenses so that you only need to pay 1/3 of the cost of a traditional funeral.
Not only will you be able to save money on the services, but you will have the support of an experienced team in our funeral home. We know that the loss of a loved one can leave the family with many feelings of anxiety, stress, and grief that are difficult to manage. You will receive compassion and respect from our staff, helping you to navigate the difficult decisions that need to be made.
Custom Funeral Services in Toledo, Ohio
One of the benefits of choosing Habegger Funeral Services is that you can customize the services to match the needs of your family. Working with our team means that you will be guided through every aspect of planning the funeral service. We can provide guidance and advice about everything that you need, including casket choices, cremation, and funeral flowers.
These individualized funeral services are designed to match your preferences. You will see that we commit to excellence to provide the support required in this time of need. Whether you are planning for an upcoming service or you want to pre-arrange services for yourself, we are here to answer your questions and offer the assistance that you desire.
Look through the options on our website, and you will see that we offer a variety of services for you to consider:
- Celebration of Life
- Direct Burial without a Funeral
- Funeral, Followed by Cremation
- Traditional Funeral
- Direct Cremation
- And More
You can hand-pick the services that will be best for your family. We are clear about our pricing structure, so you don’t need to worry about unexpected costs or fees. Consider the different elements that can be incorporated to give your family a chance to say their final goodbyes.
How Should You Plan a Traditional Burial?
If you want to plan a traditional funeral, then several elements should be included in your package. But, you can hand-pick the features that match your preferences. Here are a few options for you to consider:
- Viewing: Also known as a wake or visitation, this time gives friends and family the opportunity to spend time with the person that was lost. You can choose an open or closed casket viewing so that the family can gather to say goodbye and offer their support.
- Funeral Services: The funeral gathering can be in our Toledo, OH funeral home, or you might choose to have the gathering at a church or in another location. This ceremony is designed to celebrate and remember the person who was lost. Memories are shared, and the program can be personalized to match religious or family traditions.
- Graveside Services: It is common for the family to gather at the graveside before the body is buried. These services are held at the cemetery and can be planned for a casket or ashes burial.
- Direct Burial: There are times when the family doesn’t want to have the traditional phases of a funeral so that they might choose a direct burial instead. This immediate service will skip the gathering or public service.
We understand that the viewing, funeral, and burial plan might not work for every family. So, we will work with you to identify the right solution to support your needs in every way. Our goal is to put together the perfect plan to match the requests of the deceased and your loved ones.
Would you like to be involved in the decisions of your final arrangements? Pre-planning allows you to customize your plan and relieve the stress and burden on your family. Additionally, you can be sure that your final wishes will be met for the funeral services.
One benefit of pre-planning is that you can lock in the cost to avoid higher prices in the future. Pay for your funeral now, so that your family doesn’t need to carry the financial responsibility after you are gone.
Is it time for pre-planning or funeral arrangements in Toledo, OH or the surrounding areas? Talk to our caring staff at Habegger Funeral Services to learn more about the services that we offer. You are invited to our funeral home for a consultation: 2001 Consaul St, Toledo, OH 43605. Or, call if you would like to arrange the services over the phone: (419) 214-2622