There are many responsibilities and need to be considered when planning a funeral. Instead of carrying the weight of everything on your own, you need to talk to our team for support during this time. We handle the logistics to minimize your stress. So, you can focus on the needs of your family instead of worrying about how the funeral will pull together.
We have been serving customers for many years, giving our staff the unique insights to offer the caring services that you need. You can rest assured that we will guide you through the process. You can customize the funeral services, including everything from the casket to the flowers.
When you contact us at Habegger Funeral Services, you will receive the undivided attention that you deserve. We offer a listening ear and experienced advice to ensure that everything goes according to plan. Our family run business will treat your family as one of our own.
Customizing the Funeral or Cremation
A custom funeral plan will enable you to decrease the costs because you will only pay for the services that you desire. For example, if your family chooses to have a direct burial without a viewing or funeral, then there is no need to pay for the additional costs. We are clear about our pricing structure, giving you the flexibility needed to plan a service that matches your budget.
We want to be sure that you are satisfied with the services that you receive from our company. Just because you are saving money, doesn’t mean that you will receive subpar services. Our staff always goes above and beyond to offer caring, respectful services for our customers.
You can choose the traditional plan of a viewing and funeral, followed by graveside services. Or, maybe you might select a Celebration of Life or memorial in conjunction with a cremation. There isn’t a right or wrong answer. The most important thing is to be sure that you are meeting the needs of your family.
Overview of Funeral Home Services
Browse through the pages of our website, and you will see detailed descriptions of the services that are offered. We share the prices online so that you are clear about the cost of the services that are needed. Here is a short overview so that you can see some of the common services that our customers choose:
• Wake, Visitation, or Viewing: Most people think of an open-casket gathering for a viewing. You can plan this traditional meeting. Or, you might consider a closed casket visitation if that is a better match for your family traditions. Usually, this viewing or visitation is scheduled before the funeral or cremation. But, the visitation can also occur after the cremated ashes have been placed in an urn.
• Memorial or Funeral: The largest gathering is the funeral, often planned in our funeral home, a church, or even your home if desired. We will customize the funeral to match your preferences, including religious traditions or Veteran services if needed.
• Graveside: Are you planning a burial of the casket or urn? This graveside service is a chance for family and friends to gather before the body is placed in the ground. The graveside meeting usually occurs in a cemetery. Or, you might have a gathering in a memorial garden or another location where the ashes will be scattered.
• Celebration of Life: some families don’t want to plan a traditional funeral. Instead, they choose a celebration of life to remember the person who has been lost. This gathering is an opportunity for people to share happy memories with friends and family.
• Direct Cremation or Burial: There are times when it might be better to plan a direct burial or cremation without the funeral or viewing. These basic services are available to accommodate your needs if you don’t want to have a public service.
Is it time for you to learn more about funeral home and cremation services in Liberty Center, OH? Habegger Funeral Services is here to offer the assistance that you need. We are located at 2001 Consaul St, Toledo, OH 43605. Or, call if you have questions about our services: (419) 214-2622